Overnight Fishing Trips Originating From Homer

Overnight fishing trips are all inclusive and allow anglers to obtain double limits. These trips are not for the timid, but perfect for those anglers who want to get their yearly limit of fish in one epic trip. You will spend over 24 hours on the boat fishing for 3-5 different species of saltwater fish. Our Captains will travel 80-100 miles out to untouched fishing grounds where he’ll get you on bigger halibut, monster lingcod, trophy yelloweye, black rockfish and salmon. You can book a single seat or book the entire boat.

Meals are provided. The first day includes a light lunch and a home cooked dinner. The following morning you will be served a hearty breakfast with home baked cinnamon rolls. With all the different choices of comfort foods and desserts, you’ll never go hungry on this trip! Water and coffee will also be provided. Please inform Big Dan’s Fishing Charters of any food allergies. All meals are prepared fresh from a local catering company in Soldotna, AK.

Both the Double Down and Game Changer each sleep 12 people. There are 6 bunks, two that sleep 2 people comfortably, plus two additional fold down tables that sleep 4 more anglers. Fresh sleeping bags and pillows will be on board for your use, but feel free to bring your own if you’d prefer. Each boat has a heated cab and sleeping berths for chilly nights.

We do offer private boat rates. Being able to pick your group is a bonus, and a great way to have a special trip with ONLY your family and friends. Companies can take their employees on a company fishing trip! Overnight fishing trips start later in the day and return the following day/early evening and run between 24 and 30 hours.

Alaska State Fishing Regulations

Be sure to purchase your Alaska fishing license while researching our fishing trips. In Alaska, a license is required to participate in sport, commercial, and personal use fishing; and sport fish guiding or hunting guiding. Licenses are available for residents, non-residents, members of the military, and residents who are Disabled Veterans or who are age 60 or older. Most licenses, as well as a king salmon stamp, can be purchased online or you can find them at local retailers.